Friday, June 02, 2006

Napa or bust!

So I for sure will be going to Napa June 8-12th. Either by train or by car, I am going. It will be my birthday present to me to make sure I see my Westmont friends on my birthday (which is June 11, if you didn't know). As of now, I am waiting on a few people to know if they will still be going and how we are going to get there. If I don't hear back from everybody, I will start getting annoyed and not just a little stressed, like I am right now. I don't want to complain, because at least I have a great group of friends to make plans like this with. I just wish the whole group could be there.


this is totally a different topic, but i just wanted to know how many of my Westmont friends read this blog. so if you are one of my Westmont friends and you do read this blog, leave me comment so i know you do. Thanks love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not a westmont friend, but i check in from time to time. :)

wow its your birthday already

_Matt

Jessica said...

i AM a westy! and i drop by your site from ever so often, you can check my site too if you want i just dont quite as often as you, oh well. i'm sad i'm not gonna be able to go on the adventure, but i'm sure you'll have tons of fun anyway!
-jess