Monday, October 23, 2006

Moving on...

I am moving on from myspace. I deleted my site this afternoon.
It was bringing me more drama than I really needed. So I got rid of it. I got sucked into it and was
making it have too much significance.
I will be using this blog more and facebook too. And I can't waste as much time on either of those sites as I could on myspace.

Facebook has this weird thing called a profile badge. The purpose is beyond me, but I made one a long time ago and i guess I'll post it now.

Nolan Hamlin's Facebook profile

i'm also moving on from the Lit Moon World Shakespeare Festival. The festival closed on Sunday night.
I really enjoyed the last week and a half or so seeing so many different shows and hanging out with so many cool theatre people.
Now i am preparing for my next projects. Which include:
1. The Car Play Project: for acting class i had to write one and i hope it will be chosen to be produced, cuz then i can direct it. and i will have to act in at least one of them. They are scheduled to be performed at the end of November early December.
2. The Directing Class Scenes: I auditioned to be in a scene that a student in John Blondell's directing class will direct. The scenes are from "The Three Sisters." Which will be next semesters production.
3. The Bone Shop: is a theatre company started by Rose Elfman, who graduated last year. it is a group made of Westmont, UCSB, and Santa Barbara Community College theatre students. We will be rehearsing and designing a show to be performed as part of Westmont's Fringe Festival next semester.

I shall be a very busy bee.
But i hope to keep posting updates as frequently as i can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos.

Sarah Hamlin said...

Wow, you've got teeth! Good thing we spent all that money on your braces.