Friday, April 07, 2006

Do You Want the Bad News First or the Good News?

So I woke up feeling slightly sick this morning. Just sick enough that I decided it would not do me well to go to voice and speech class, on a count of the fact my thoart hurt like crazy-go-nuts and I could barely breathe through my nose. So I did not go to class. This is extremely bad timing. I CAN'T GET SICK NOW!! I need to be able to finish this semester. It also does not help in the slightest that I have been losing good sleep. Yes I sleep in fairly late on Tuesdays and Thursdays but it is not sleep that helps me feel better. I throws off my sleep pattern and makes me get sick. I just want to ask for prayer for me and that I can finish this semester fairly strong.

A little bit of good news: I have been invited to go home with Cory for Easter Break. I am extremely appreciative of his offer as I don't think going home before finals is a good idea. Especially when my brain and body are more than ready to check out for summer. I would just get comfortable being home too much that it would kill me to have to go back and finish with finals.

1 comment:

Sarah Hamlin said...

I hope you don't get too sick. I'll be praying for you. Hang in there. Hope you have a good Easter with Cory & everybody. We'll miss you here. It's hard to believe that there's so little time left before the end of school!