Wednesday, April 05, 2006

oh David Bowie...


random blog time!!!
so we have finally reached the final month of school. I can't believe it. My first year of college will be over soon. This is our last full week of school and the rest are four day weeks. So cool.
Speaking of Easter break coming up... so far I guess I'm planning to just go home. Unless I were to be extended an invitation to go home with someone. I kinda don't wanna go home to only then be home again for summer so soon. Kinda want to spend as much time with my Westmont friends as I can before summer vacation.
I have an Old Testament test tomorrow. I don't know how well I will do, but i did study with Colleen and I think that did help. I will use some of my free time before class tomorrow to study too.

(just to explain the bowie stuff we recently watch the Labyrinth with him in it...plus i bought the soundtrack)

No comments: