Sunday, November 05, 2006

Amber's Senior Project

I saw Amber's senior project. It was amazing.
She blew me away. She really did a fantastic job writing, directing, and acting in her show.
It was about many universal questions about God and a young women's journey seeking love. it really moved me as i could relate to many parts personally. and it inspired me to think about my own senior project (not to come for a little while...a couple years...).

i have also recently watched the movie "Billy Elliot." Whenever i watch this movie i am obsessed with it for at least week.
I really want to dance now too. I have decided i am going to take a dance class with Vicki Finlayson next semester. I still need to tell her this and to talk about which one i should take. i also am sure that dance will somehow be a part of my senior project.

i can't wait until i can really get under way on the car play project. i can't really invest too much until the directing scenes are done on tuesday. i'm really excited about being able to have a chance at directing. i'm not sure if i'll much good at it, but i'm gonna give it my best. and i'm also really excited to be acting in Casey's car play. He is soo creatively amazing.

1 comment:

Sarah Hamlin said...

2:02 am? Do you think you're in college or something? Do you ever go swing dancing anymore? You used to enjoy that.