Thursday, February 09, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

So this post has no real point ...


No, I have not "fixed" my hair yet. I do plan to cut off the black that remains soon. It is getting longer and starting to really not look good and annoy me. And I really want it done before i go to Mexico in March. I'M SO EXCITED TO GO ON POTTER'S CLAY!! I'm aslo happy that Kate and Cory are going too!! Yay for friends!

Had meeting about Poland with Richard II cast today....I'M SO EXCITED!!


Today I slept thru Psychology for the first time. And on the day our revised essays were due too. I e-mailed my professor and she let me turn it in this afternoon and all is well. I also missed chapel for the first time this semester today too. I had awoken at 6:45am to my alarm and was set to get up, however the next thing i know I'm waking up to the phone ringing and it is 10:15am!! SO i missed class...and decided not to go to chapel and take a shower instead.

Tomorrow morning I am going to meet with my advisor and talk about the possibility of graduating in three years instead of four. I have decided that I would love to graduate early. Not because I dislike Westmont and want to leave as soon as possible, no that is not it.


WEll it is getting late and i need to be awake before 10am!!

~UPDATE~
Thanks for making a post about the graduating early thing Gillian. I totally forgot I posted that. I have talked to my advisor and decided that it probably isn't going to happen. I'd be in school year round for three years and I couldn't do that. And I totally want to do an off-campus program!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm dying to know what your reasons are for graduating in 3 years. Of course, it's cheaper. That's always an issue. But, as one who is still happily paying for her college tuition 5 years after graduating, I must say that I STRONGLY recommend doing an off-campus program during your time at Westmont. Both Ken and I agree that our off-campus programs helped above all else to shape us into who we are now. If you want to talk further about it, we're totally here and available. :)