Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Phonathon

I had my first two shifts of Phonathon this week.
I worked Tuesday and tonight. I was going to work every Tues and Weds, but my schedule was changed and now I work Mondays and Wednesdays. I will probably like that better becasue I really did not like working for 3 hours two nights in a row.

The first night we just did thank you calls. Just like the calls I made when I volunteered for Thankathon. They are short and sweet. But for three hours, it gets kinda boring especially when you keep getting message machines.

Tonight though, we started with Thankathon calls then switched and did some actual Phonathon calls. I did not get any pledges tonight. In fact because it is Wednesday we got mostly message machines. Apparently most people have Bible studies and such on Wednesdays. So I got mostly machines tonight which was okay because I was still a little nervous about calling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you try to get them to let you call G and me? I promise I'll give you money!