Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Life goes on....

Oh my how time just seems to soar by.
I can't believe that this semester is half over already. We are already going to have a talk next Monday about housing for next year. I am going to try to join Cory, Dylan, Luke, and a few others who are unknown as of yet in a suite in VK next year. I really hope that it works out.

I am so excited and yet very nervous about Potter's Clay. I realized tonight at my group meeting that I will probably end up riding in a car with people not in my VBS team group because of odd numbers of seats in cars. And I will be tenting with guys I probably have never met. I am really looking forward to the trip though because my team is great and I can't wait to do VBS stuff with them. Plus it will be my first trip to Mexico!!

The past couple of days I have been feeling really homesick. I realized how much I really miss my brothers. I miss the times we'd stay up late chillin' in my room and just talk. I can't wait to see Nick and Brad again. I am really looking forward to Nick coming up in April. It will be so fun. I aslo can't wait to see my parents again when they come up to see Spring Sing. I miss my friends soo much!! I miss Tess and Stacy sooo much. I also miss Katie, Pat, and Shannon mucho. I can't wait until the six of us can be reunited. Oh such good times.


Although I can't wait for summer because I'm so done with classes and school, I don't want to leave my friends at Westmont! I am glad that Helen and Colleen live nearby and that I will be able to see them over the summer break. When I get my license this summer I think it would be so cool to take a little road trip and visit say Monique or Cory in nothern cali.

I am thinking as I type this entry that I really should be in bed as I have a class at 8am tomorrow morning and the current time is 12:30am. So I shall wrap up this decently long entry.

2 comments:

Sarah Hamlin said...

We're glad that you're happy at Westmont but we all miss you here, too.

Anonymous said...

time is passing very fast. wow school is already more than half over.