Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thoughts....

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror I can't take the person starin' back at me I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me I'm my own worst enemy Its bad when you annoy yourself So irritating Don't wanna be my friend no more I wanna be somebody else
I wanna be somebody else, yeah

(i don't know why i really like the song these lyrics are from... i guess it could be that sometimes i can really relate and just wish that just for one day i could not be myself. Thank God that I haven't felt that way for a while.)

And I need to unwind, yes, and II need to unwind, yes, and IWant all the timeTo be loved, to unwind

(yes i feel like i need to unwind and just hang out. i really want this week to be over and for the craziness to settle to a managable level. right now as much as i love spring sing it is adding so much more extra stress, well not too much stress but stuff to do and taking time.)

Some heartsThey just get all the right breaksSome hearts have the stars on their sideSome hearts,They just have it so easySome hearts just get lucky sometimes

(sometimes i feel that is soo true and i am not one of those lucky hearts. but i realized that i am so even when i don't see it. i mean i have such a wonderful group of friends. Helen, Vanessa, Monique, Colleen, and Heather: thanks for befriending me in my first semester at Westmont and for being such good friends. Kate: thanks for being willing to talk with me and to listen to me and for just being you!! Mary, Jessica: You guys are amazing and I love ya! I'm sad we could not get to know each other much last semester. Cory: thanks for putting up with all kate's and even my jokes and cracks about us. Thanks for being a good friend. I am glad we could get to know each other this semester! and i'm so thankful for being able to hang out with you when i needed to just chill with ... not females. Ryan, Dean, Justin, Ben, Greg: thanks for welcoming me when i crashed in cory's room. twas fun to meet y'all and to get to know some of you better. Jesse: you are awesome!! thanks for being a pal! Thanks man. Hayley: LOOK AT THIS GASH!! it doesn't hurt though..lol you rock gurl! i'm so glad we get to work together and share such moments over family guy and funny last names of alumni. To all those away on off-campus programs: i look forward to getting to know you better next fall!! And most importantly to TESS and STACY:
Tess: where to begin? lol I love you to death gurl! I can't remember a time in my life when i didn't know you. you've always been there and a part of my life. we've been through so much together. You have always been my best friend and i intend it to stay that way.
Stacy: babe you rock my world with how strong you are!! you have been through a lot and you have always come out on top. you are an amazing girl and i love you soo much. i thank God that we met and we able to share such a wonderful relationship together. you have left a hand print on my heart. )

No comments: