Friday, December 30, 2005

Ahhh so maybe one day i'll tell you my secret, you know the one that will change your life and you're dying to know, ahh but i still don't know if ...

Ahh I love the holidays. Being with family and friends.
So this Christmas was the Christmas of DVDs and movies. I now have DVDs of some of my favorite old cartoons and some not so old cartoons too. I have the first two collections of Batman: The Animated Series, Family Guy Vol. 3, Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, and Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers. It is great. I am set with mucho horas of entertainment. There will not be a dull Friday night at Westmont for a good while.
I also got my parents old TV for my room and I bought a small DVD player for my room too.
I am so content.

I look forward to going back to Westmont because I miss all my friends. I miss the craziness of Page. I miss ... Westmont. Mind you I don't mind not having any school and work...That I don't miss.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. I still need to finalize my plans for the evening. I am going to do something with my best friends, for sure!!

PS- the title of this post is just randomness. I have no secret to tell you. Disappointed? Sorry.

No comments: