Tuesday, December 20, 2005

King Kong, Rent, and oh I got sick...

So I am home for the holidays. When I left Westmont it was Wednesday of finals week and I had finished all my finals. As I left I felt like I was ditching school or something because all my friends still had finals. I also felt kinda rude to my roommates, because I couldn't do much of the "Before you leave" checklist because they would still be there for a few more days. So I did what I could and left us a fridge. Some family friends of my family live in Santa Barbara and were getting rid of a small fridge so they gave it to me. Now when we return from break we will have a working fridge!!

And as I was home for a few days I really missed my Westmont friends and new life. At Westmont to have fun all I need to do is step out my door and run into some group of people playing some game and then join in the fun. Or just call up Monique, Helen, and Vanessa. I really miss everyone. And I was just getting more involved with those on my floor too. I mean I love my South Pas. friends but here they are still in high school and haven't gotten out for break yet.

But I have had some fun already. I saw King Kong with my brothers and my best friend. And a friend of my friend, because he had a car and could drive us. Which brings up the fact that I hate not having my license. And I have also finally seen Rent. I saw it with Stacy and we both really enjoyed it.

Then to top it all off, Sunday morning in church I was not feeling well. And then in church my grandmother felt my forehead and said, "You have a fever." And sure enough I had a fever, and I have been sick since Sunday. Today was the first day I have felt much better.

Right now my mom is trying to figure out how to work the VCR recording thing to record today's episode of Dr. Phil because a close family friend and his family will be on the show today.

Well that's the update!!

No comments: