Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas is Coming!! Christmas is Coming!!

I can't believe how close it is to Christmas!!
It is the 21st already! I am shocked at how fast it came up on me this year.
Usually it feels like forever until Christmas will be here and we can just laze about the house as a family and enjoy each others company.
I love Christmas eve and day with my family.
Christmas Eve my mom's side of the family either meets at my house or my cousins' house. This year we're meeting at my house. We gather and have dinner and open presents.
Then on Christmas morning my family has the morning to ourselves.
My brothers and I are usually up a long time before my parents and we have to wait for them to enjoy opening our gifts together. Then we enjoy a great Christmas Breakfast. Then later Christmas evening we get together with my dad's side of the family and have dinner.

I can't wait for Christmas!!!

By the Way:
My first semester grades were posted online in my student profile today.
I was very happy with the results.


Composition:A-
Ballroom/Latin Swing (Men):A-
Life & Lit of New Testament:C-
Elementary Spanish II:A-

No comments: