Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve!

So yesterday Tess and I tried to meet with Morgan and see Narnia. We tried because, we arrived late to the theatre and did not see Morgan anywhere. Then the showing of Narnia was sold out!! So we purchased tickets for a close in time showing of King Kong which we both have already seen. Once inside we checked the theatre for Narnia and saw why it was sold out. The room was packed and there was no way we could possibly find Morgan in there if she was in the theatre. So we went to watch some of King Kong until it was about the time that Narnia was supposed to get out. And when Narnia did get out we did not see Morgan. We still do not know what happened to Morgan, but it was a mini adventure. Later last night we did get to see Narnia and I rather enjoyed it.

Today is Christmas Eve and I am very excited. My mom's side of the family we come over for dinner tonight and we shall open gifts from them tonight. Speaking of presents I still need to wrap the gifts I purchased for people. Which I will probably do as soon as I am done posting this blog.

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: