Sunday, January 08, 2006

Good Ole Westmont



I am now back at Westmont. I am looking forward to starting classes tomorrow. More importantly I can't wait to see all my friends, for I haven't seen everyone yet. Maybe at dinner tonight, I'll find them. Yesterday I was the first one back to my room, my roommates had not yet arrived. I unpacked and moved my desk around so I could set up the fridge. Around 10pm we, those of us who were here, watched The Wedding Crashers in Zak's room. It was a pretty funny movie. It finished after 12 and I went to bed around 1. Then at like 2 in the morning John arrived! He cut his hair and it is really short now. He looks nice. We are still awaiting Daniel's arrival. We he gets here we need to find a good place for the TV.

I have just purchased my books for my classes this semester. Speaking of my books! I only have 5 BUT 4 of them, mind you the four that i need all on MWF, are huge fat books. I have no idea how i am going to handle them yet. I'll figure that out this week. I need to find Bill from the post office because he needs to sign my forms so I can begin work tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nolan, good to hear from yah.

WOW the campus looks so great; so much green , and that fountain...

looks like a wonderful place to be, im jealous. Also congrats on that job. Sounds interesting, good luck.

Well back to homework, awww man.
Talk to ya later