Thursday, January 12, 2006

No comments...

I have had a total of like one comment since I started this blog. Maybe not enough people know about it and I need to tell more people. I don't know. Or maybe I haven't posted anything they find interesting enough to comment on. I really don't know. I will try more publicity and see what happens. I did change a setting so that anyone can leave a comment, so maybe that will encourage people to leave comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so happy to be back at Westmont. I love seeing my friends. Now since like five people from the large group of people that I was becoming a part of last semester, are away on off campus programs, I now have a chance to get to know some people more. I think this semester is going to be a fairly good semester. I'll have to see.

I also am excited for my job in the post office. Right now all I do is sort mail, but it is kinda fun. I don't work much, only two hours a week. BUT I interviewed today for Phonathon, which if I get the job, I will work more hours a week and thus make a little more money. I really hope I get the job, because I really like the lady who runs it and it sounds like such a good and fun working environment. Fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nolan! Good luck with the Phonathon! Lots of my friends worked on the Phonathon, and only had great things to say about it. Another plus side is that sometimes you'll get to talk to crazy alum (like Ken) who keep you on the phone for about half an hour and chat about Westmont, your major, give you advice and tell you all of their funny prank stories. :) And, if you get us on your list, we promise to give money. :)

Anonymous said...

hey man what is UP??? guess what we are doing for fullerton musical.........The Wiz! i know i think it's funny too, anyways, having fun over here. hope everything is going good for you. L8R.

Francine

Anonymous said...

Smashing plan good sir. Smashing