Saturday, January 14, 2006

HAIRCUT!!

Yes, I got a haircut.
I cut my hair really short. Like I haven't had this short in a long time.
And I plan to dye it again, but closer to my natural color so I can slowly get back to my natural hair color. Let it grow out. My friend Kate, is going to help me dye it today.

As soon as I have some good pics to show you I will.
So be on the look out for photos!!

Three day weekend!!! So happy. Need to do something fun tonight and monday!!

Addition 1/18/06
ok here are some pics of my haircut.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you look totally different. For some reason I had trouble bringing up your blog page; not sure why. Anyways, congrats on trying new things and looks. Lol Ive had the same old thing since 5th grade accept for the length (its gotten shorter).

Back to french. peace.

oh BTW:

I personnaly like "Stand Up" by Luda. I dont remember if we mentioned that one when you were at my house or not. ;) see yah.

Sarah Hamlin said...

Okay, so you probably knew I'd say this, but I don't like your haircut. It looks like half a haircut. Oh well.

Sarah Hamlin said...

The back looks good. You look good with short hair.

Anonymous said...

yoooooo NOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! WHATS UUUUUUUUUUUUP BUDDY! HOW IT GOIN UP(I THINK) AT WESTMONT
MAN I GOT TO SAY THAT YO HAIRCUT IS COOL BUT I THINK THAT IT LOOKS LIKE DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO BE THAT WAY LIKE A MISTKE (AND NO OFFENSE BUT I SORTA HOPE IT WAS AMISTAKE CUZ I THINK YOU COULD HAVE IT LOOK A LOT BETTER.)I HAVE RECENTLY GOTTEN MY HAIRCUT AS WELL (AGAIN)AND IT IS REALLY SHORT AND I LIKE IT OH ALSO SINCE JOHN CUT HIS HAIR WE ARE SHORT HAIR BUDDIES HA SO YA GOTTA ROLL SO TALK LATER K?...........FROM BRAD

Anonymous said...

dude, fix it
its not as bad as i pictured when i was told about it
i was picturing like a super emo crappy thing, but its not THAT bad
but yea i'd fix it
but your not me so do whatever you want
-nick

Sarah Hamlin said...

Funny how it's your family that has the most to say about your hair! So, have you fixed it yet?