Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Huzzah! I'm home!
I am now home for Spring Break.
I got home around 11:30pm on Friday night. I caught a ride from Helen's sister, and enjoyed a crazy fun ride home.


(Anouska is the one in the very middle. )




Saturday evening I went to my cousin Anouska's last high school dance recital. We didn't get to go the last one and I don't remember why. The performance was very good, especially Anouska. I was glad I got to see her and her sister Natasha. I didn't think I get to see my cousins. I just wish I could see the cousin's on my mom's side of the family, Katie, Pat, and Shannon.

I did get to see Tess and Stacy after the recital. We went to Carrow's and got time to catch up. I was sooo happy to see them again. I'm glad to be alive I was attacked by two of the biggest hugs I've ever received in my life.

(Added Wed. Mar. 15):

Anyway, i can't believe it is already Wednesday. The week will be over before i know it and i'll have to return to Westmont. I mean it isn't like I don't want to go back to Westmont. Because in fact I miss all my friends very much.
I think I will going home Saturday morning. I need to finish talking to my parents about it and make sure one of them will drive me and I don't have to take the train.

Helen, Vanessa, Mary, Heather, Colleen, Daniel: I hope you are having a great spring break at home. I know I am. I hope you are getting any much needed rest. I can't to see you again soon!!

Cory, Kate, Ryan: I hope Potter's Clay is going well. I hope that you are having an amazing time. I will want to hear all about it. I can't to see you again soon!!

No comments: