Friday, March 10, 2006

I was tagged...

A. Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Post Office Mail Sorter
2. Phonathon Caller
3. Done a little babysitting
4. I also have done cat sitting

B. Four movies you could watch over & over:
1. RENT
2. Clue
3. Stand By Me
4. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

C. Four places you have lived:
1. Pasadena
2. South Pasadena
3. Santa Barbara
4. Page Hall

D. Four tv shows you love to watch:
1. Family Guy
2. The Simpsons
3. House
4. Futurama

E. Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Holland
2. Paris, France
3. Yosemite
4. Alisal Guest Ranch

F. Four websites you visit daily:
1. myspace.com
2. facebook.com
3. yahoo.com
4. blogger

G. Four of your favorite foods:
1. Enchiladas
2. Orange Chicken
3. Swedish Meatballs
4. Mexican Pizza

H. Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. Home
2. My cousins' house in the OC
3. England
4. In my room at home

I. Four of your favorite things to do:
1. Listen to music
2. Just being with friends
3. Being with my family
4. Talking one on one with a dear friend

J. Four of your favorite drinks:
1. Passion Tea
2. Orange/pineapple juice
3. Hawaiian Punch
4. Coke ( but i gave up drinking soda period)

K. Four people who will respond* (this means you're tagged) :
1. Helen
2. Tess
3. Stacy (maybe if she has time)
4. Somebody surprise me and fill it out when i might not think you would

L. Four most important people in your life:
1. God
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My Brothers, Nick and Brad

No comments: